Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Two more days...

We have tracking information! My laptop shipped from CHINA on Friday. It's supposed to be here on Thursday, so in two days' time, and I am SO EXCITED!!! I'm still writing out blog posts and taking photos, and it will definitely be a bit of a game to see how it plays out. I love that I am still able to do little posts, but it stinks to not have photos available.

But I promise you, there are so many new things coming in the next few months. After all, I have a backlog of blog posts to write for you! I will be adding a "Projects" page so that you can easily access everything. Yes, I know the Pinterest links aren't going to the correct place. I keep forgetting to do that...

I have been grateful to have access to another computer during this time while I wait for my new one to arrive and being able to keep you guys updated. And since you have been patient and emailing me and still reading my blog throughout this little setback, I will tease you with a photo from my room! Also, a sneak peak at a fashion DIY project that will be featured on here next month.


I switched out the fabric on my nightstand. Tutorial is coming!! P.S. Don't you just love how the new curtains hide the new paint color? That's still a surprise!! :)
Oooh wonder what this could be? :) 


Thanks so much for your patience!! 
Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment