Thursday, May 16, 2013

No Posts Temporarily

Hello all,

Just a quick note to let you know I am unable to post any new posts for awhile. My laptop quit on me a week and a half ago so I backed up what I could and once I have a new computer up and running, I'll have access to my pictures and such for the new posts I have coming. SO MUCH is happening right now, and I can't even blog it!! It's frustrating!! If I could use the computer I'm on now to upload, I would. Believe me. But I promise, there will be several new picture posts when I get  a replacement. It's been a long time coming -- my laptop was a refurbished HP and now I am in the process of getting something else that's actually new. So thank you for your patience, and I am off to enjoy the last half hour of my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment