Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{Nifty & Thrifty} New Fabulous Finds!

I found some new things for my room in a bin buried in my niece's closet. I'm not sure where this stuff came from, but I know it's been in there for awhile! I hope to make them all fit into the theme/colors for my room, because they have far too much potential to pass them up! By the way, here is my inspiration collage for the room:



First up, is a green window box with hooks inside and a magnet closure -- perfect fit for my jewelry. I want to paint this mint and the little window will either be white or black. I'll keep the two-tone thing going.

IMG_0629 IMG_0630 IMG_0631

Next, is this lovely little mirror. What you can't see is that it is in two pieces. But I simply have to glue this together and it's done and ready to hang!

IMG_0628

This little dry erase board calendar may or may not be used. I'm really not sure yet. But it looks cute so I might use it. I don't know!!!! :(

IMG_0627

And lastly, this poor little frame. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it yet. Maybe wrap some cork with fabric and hot glue it into the back for a pinboard? Not sure yet...

IMG_0626

As always, thanks for looking/reading/liking my blog posts!

-Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment