Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Obsession with Throw Pillows...

I don't know when it happened, but I am OBSESSED with throw pillows now. My mom mentioned today "there you go with another pillow" and it's true! One of the most important parts of my room makeover is the pillows! The window seat is the most expensive project out of all of them and I want it to look nice. The pillows are all going to be DIY and there will be a lot of them. I may not be able to actually sit on the window seat!

I'll end this post with my mockup of one of the pillows I saw on Walmart's website that I want. The colors are going to be totally different, I just didn't want to mess with the actual ribbon I am going to use. Yes, it is pinned onto a big pillow folded in half! The scrap is the same fabric I used for my DIY Pants post.



20130430-105318.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment