Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I am putting the Etsy Shop Critique on Hold

Yes, it's true. I will not have the post up this week as I had planned/promised. I FINALLY got inspiration for my room! I wasn't feeling my last idea, and it finally came to me today and I LOVE it. It feels way more me and it will utilize way more DIY to keep it as low-cost as possible. I honestly think the most expensive thing will be getting all of the paint I need. 

Therefore, since I am putting my focus on my room this week, I haven't planned out time for taking new product photos, PLUS I am still trying to find my white background pieces I usually use. I'm not sure where they are at the moment. so the photography post is postponed until further notice. I may skip to another section to keep the "workshop" going, but I am not sure right now.

Thank you as always for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment