Friday, October 26, 2012

Yay New Stuff to try!!!

I found this yesterday on a blog I follow, and it's AWESOME!! It's called Go Chic or Go Home, and if you've never heard of it, you can check out the post here:

http://www.puttingmetogether.com/2012/10/making-most-of-what-you-have-using-go.html

I requested my invitation (like Pinterest) and got signed up last night! My pictures uploaded super fast through Google Chrome and today I am adding some more things as I type this. (Killing time so I'm not staring at the screen as it uploads) But basically, you can upload pictures of your entire wardrobe and mix and match outfits that you never thought of wearing! You can get inspired by other people's outfits and add their items to your collection as well. I just added my Forever 21 order that came today and some other pairs of shoes. This still isn't everything, but it's most of my closet!

http://gochicorgohome.com/explore/members/6762/profile

No recipe written yet for Foodie Friday, but my pictures are downloaded and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment