Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Purse Week!

I entered my purse into a purse week contest and there is a good variety on there! I LOVE making purses and it's something I've been doing pretty much since I learned how to sew about 8 or 10 years ago.

There are some great prizes being offered and you should enter as well for a chance at some great stuff!

See the Flickr group here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2078922@N21/pool/with/7870740432/

 

On another note, I'm writing a book! Well....I have about 10 or 12 partial manuscripts saved on my laptop that haven't been touched for months. There is one that I look at once a month or so but I haven't taken the time to just sit and finish it out. It has a great plot and story line (in my head lol) but I haven't decided on the pace and chapter lengths of the novel. IT will be available in ebook format whenever it is published. An announcement will be made here when that happens, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment