Friday, October 12, 2012

Etsy Holiday Season!

Hey all! 

I have an Etsy shop that I occasionally add items to (gradually, and now I have almost 60 items), and will hopefully sell some of it this holiday season. I signed up to get the Holiday Boot Camp emails, and naturally, of course, I am already behind because I haven't started reading anything and keep missing the Online Labs so I need to go back and watch those too! I will try to track my progress on here so you can see some of the strategies at work if you are considering opening and Etsy shop or if you just haven't put anything in it yet, really. 

To Do List for Week Two:

  • Rewrite my listings to appeal to holiday shoppers
  • Group my items in gifting categories (decor, favors, gadgets, personalized items, keepsakes, stocking stuffers, etc.)
  • Check my inventory (need to print a new copy from Etsy) and see if I have a balanced amount in each price category
  • Do I have gifts for each type of recipient 
  • Plan out Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
  • Make adjustments to my new ipad case pattern so I can make more cases and get them listed
  • Scan in doll patterns/write instructions to offer for sale

As you can see, I have a LOT to do! I need to rewrite my goal list (and upload the tutorial I did for that) to reflect these  tasks. Happy Blogging and Crafting!

 

Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment