Monday, March 18, 2013

I said I was done, but...

I used to sell reborn baby dolls, not regularly, but I sold them. I have 5 dolls living with new mommies and most of them were enjoyable experiences. I have three kits left in a box in my closet that I have finally decided to try and finish and sell. I will try to post progress pictures here, but it will be slow progress as I don't have much time to work on these dolls. And let's not forget to mention to $$$$$ involved!! These dolls are expensive to make! I may just price them low to make a quick sale (therefore, the prices on my website will change) and get rid of them, but I would be eating all of the expenses involved. 

I have the following kits on hand:

Kiri by Denise Pratt - I just found out a few days ago that she was discontinued...sad...

Brooke by Aleina Peterson - I always thought this kit was ugly. I am trying to make her cute. This is not an easy task. 

A Random eBay Berenguer Doll - This one is the same face as the first doll I ever completed. It definitely shows already how much I have improved in five years. 

You can see my adopted dolls here:

http://natashaskeepsakebabies.webs.com/apps/photos/

No comments:

Post a Comment