Friday, February 8, 2013

This is my therapy

This blog is my therapy. Typing a new post helps me some days. I had a thought about being able to finish my novel that way. I even had an idea for another one surface while going through some old pages where I had penned a random chapter or two. I keep ignoring my diet and coming back to it. I keep starting to exercise and then stopping again. I started eating things I had stopped eating.

I have got to stop relapsing. It's not fair to me or my body. I have to ignore my cravings and replace them with something healthy or just drink a bottle of water. I keep the same bottle around as long as I can and then replace it. I love those sparkling waters, and they only cost 1 dollar and I can walk to the store to get it - 20-30 minutes of exercise right there! I hope you will continue to follow my blog and I hope I can get better with posting more. I promise, I have a notebook full of ideas, I just to have to get it typed!

No comments:

Post a Comment