Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Craft Show Prep #2

I thought I would do a second post detailing my sources of certain products I use at shows. I am doing a women's symposium at a college next month and want everything done before hand. My inventory is no where near done but I have a lot of things cut out to sew.

For now, though:
Fabric Labels: Spoonflower (I got a fat quarter printed with my logo and pressed the edges under, stitched around each one, and added it to my products. I used this tutorial.

Business cards: moo.com - LOVE their mini cards! They shipped them so fast and the little QR code on the back links to my Etsy shop.

20121019_144409

Banner: Wal-Mart - I bought a paper pack for five dollars along with double sided tape. I made a paper banner like the ones seen on Pinterest. Way easier than fabric/felt and way cheaper than vinyl (I ended up sewing the second two together after I took this picture).

IMG_0236

Photo Price Signs: anywhere.....I have 20 free prints from Snapfish for purchasing HP ink, so I will getting my next set through them. My last ones were from Walgreens for about two dollars. How ironic that I don't have a picture of these yet. But I have designed them!

Bags: my mom and Etsy. I got some big clear plastic merchandise bags from my mom, who is a Scentsy consultant. I got some zebra print t shirt bags and purple merchandise bags from two different Etsy sellers. Talk about pops of color!

IMG_0163

Stair-step Display: Dollar General/Wal-Mart - I used the same paper pack and bought foam core from DG. Found the tutorial on Pinterest!

20130214-105846.jpg

And since I'm sharing, here are my other two DIY Display pieces - no tutorials, just sitting there playing with materials.

IMG_0205

IMG_0207

No comments:

Post a Comment