Thursday, January 3, 2013

No new POTD until next week...

I am just so off and out of it this week. My sleep schedule is messed up so bad from this break, but I know I needed it. I will start up again with Pin of the Day next week (probably Monday). I'm working on organizing my blog posts - thanks to a post I saw on another blog...I can't remember the name!! But she linked to several different free printables for organizing blog posts. I chose one that I love that plans it out for the week, and I saved it to my computer and printed a copy so I could get started. There is so much I want to share on my blog this year, and I really hope to bring it to life instead of writing it or posting it and it doesn't happen due to something random throwing it off...oh well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment