Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Blog Happenings for 2013...

I meant to post this earlier today, but better late than never, right?

These will be the themes for each day of the week:

  • Mondays will be College Survival - Various tips, random tidbits, etc. There may be some car-related Pinterest pins and tips of my own, specifically for commuting students.
  • Tuesdays will be new tutorials as I make them. The ones I said I had are being rewritten but I may end up posting my newer ones before the old ones surface.
  • Wednesdays will be fashion. This will cover Go Chic or Go Home ensembles, Thrift Store Revamps, and clothes I saved from the donate pile by changing them up.
  • Thursdays will be Room Makeover updates not covered on Tutorial Tuesday. I can't wait to finish my room and have it finally be what I always dreamed of!
  • Fridays will still be Foodie Friday, with more of my recipes and some of my favorite pinned recipes!
  • Saturday will be Studio Apartment Appreciation Day: The Series. It will be a series of blog posts related to studio apartments because though I don't live in one, I plan to someday and I want to learn as much as I can about consolidating from living in my parents' house to squishing my crap into a tiny space and I want to share that info. on my blog.
  • Sundays will be Pins of the Week. I love Pinterest, and without it, I would not be blogging. I get inspired and discover new ideas. Every week (I hope), I will share 5 of my favorite pins (or ones people repin the most through me) and hopefully I embed it right!

Keep in mind there may not be a post everyday. There may not be a post for a certain category every week. But it will be there! And there will be handy dandy categories to help you find what you fancy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment