Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part Two

Yes, I am going to see it. Yes, I am very excited. I need them to stop releasing clips like YESTERDAY. It's spoiling some parts of the movie for me. We didn't get nearly this much with the the other movies; it's insane. The movie comes out next FRIDAY. And hopefully, the DVD comes out in a timely manner so I can watch all of the movies back to back without paying for a movie ticket to do so. LOL. What a waste.

Anyway, I love the clips they've released and some of the music better stay because I like  it. I am linking them all here since it's the only way I'll be able to find them all at once quickly to watch them in whati believe could be the right order, but I could be wrong. I don't know.

First, some Behind the Scenes footage

Bella Crushes Edward - "Now it's your turn to not break me" 

Jacob Stinks

Edward and Bella's Cottage

Bella Learns How to Act Human for Charlie

Arm Wrestling with Emmett

The Volturi is Coming (New Clip!!)

The Talk aka the clip that was played at Target when they released the Part 1 DVD

Preparing for Battle

You're welcome and thanks for reading! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment